Company Description

The Mall was an Old Packing Shed built in the late 1950's
the green half was Chuck Vilinek's Real Estate office built in 1947
the Train Shop and Garden Shop in back are the last two standing cabins, there were 6, built in 1915
and the yellow building (Charlotte Mitchell Glass-Art Studio) was built in 1900.

Photos & Videos

1 photos
Wynola Junction Antiques & Collectibles logo

Wynola Junction Antiques & Collectibles

Address:
4326 Highway 78 Julian, CA
Phone:
(760) 765-4758
Social:

Open Hours

  • Monday11:00AM - 06:00PM
  • Tuesday11:00AM - 06:00PM
  • Wednesday11:00AM - 06:00PM
  • Thursday11:00AM - 06:00PM
  • Friday11:00AM - 06:00PM
  • Saturday11:00AM - 06:00PM
  • Sunday11:00AM - 06:00PM