Poway rated “Best Place To Raise A Family In Southern California”. A school district that has been recognized with 24 California Distinguished School awards, 15 Blue Ribbon School awards, and recognized by Expansion Management Magazine as a Gold Medal School District.
- Recently rated the safest city in San Diego and consistently ranked one of California’s safest cities
- Expansion Management Magazine as a Gold Medal School District.
- An average climate of 74°.
- More than 50% of the city’s land designated as open space.
- A wide selection of retail shopping experiences ranging from unique family-owned-and-operated businesses to national big box retailers.
- Home to the “Poway Road of Cars” where Toyota, Ford, Huyndai, Honda, Nissan, and Mitsubishi have dealerships.
Click on one of the category groups below to get the related local businesses.